The 15th Conference and Exhibition of European Ceramic Society – ECerS 2017 will be held in Budapest/HU instead of Istanbul/TR between 9–13 July 2017. For the first time in its history, the ECerS Conference will be organised jointly by two member societies, namely the Turkish Ceramic Society and the Hungarian Scientific Society of the Silicate Industry.
Twelve different topics will be covered at this event:
• New Developments in Processing and Synthesis with Special Focus on Additive Manufacturing
• High-Temperature Processes and Advanced Sintering
• Advanced Structural Ceramics
• Electroceramics and Optical Materials
• Ceramics for Novel Energy Production and Storage
• Ceramics and Glasses for Healthcare
• Challenges and Opportunities in Industrial Ceramics
• The Ceramics Genome: Modelling, Simulation and in situ Experimentation
• Developments on Boron-Based Ceramics
• Cultural Heritage
• Art and Ceramics.
For more information please visit: